owensoundvotesIn order to vote in the upcoming Municipal Election, you need to be on the Voters' List. Visit the Election Website at or the Clerk's Office to check if you are on the Voters' List.

If you are not on the Voters' List or need to change your information, visit the Clerk's Office with identification or begin the registration process through the Election website. A list of acceptable documents for voter identification is available on the Ministry of Municipal Affairs website.

For election assistance visit the Clerk's Office at City Hall, the Election Website or call the Election Helpline at 519-376-4440 ext. 2018.

source: media release, City of Owen Sound




CopyRight ©2015, ©2016, ©2017 of Hub Content
is held by content creators